Privacy. We stand by it.
As a primary form of communication to our clients/subscribers, we maintain several different email lists for different purposes. Content outbound from RMS will bear a 'Sent From' address of Response Management Systems. We only send emails to individuals that have agreed to receive emails from RMS as a third party. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of eighteen. Any and all participants are welcome to disinclude themselves from our broadcasts by sending an email to: email@example.com.
A method of connecting our clients with new customers requires the use of targeted marketing: using a specialized database of customers that have agreed to receive information on specialized products and services. RMS may, at any time, use email, home and cell phones, direct mail, fax, and any other means to communicate our special offers.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes you specifically provided the information including, for example, enabling us to process, validate and verify purchases.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing RMS ® products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Comments and Questions
This policy was last updated 01 April 2007.